Feedback on the Research Autism Website
This section provides details of some of the feedback we have received about this site.
If you would like to tell us what you think about this site please or use our contact form or email email@example.com
Thank you to those of you who completed our online survey in Summer 2014. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
- 'I literally tripped over your site by accident today. I am a retired school psychologist that has become an advocate, product provider, therapist and I am writing a book on autism. I am blown away by the resources that you have put together on your site. I am trying to provide that latest information on the cutting edge therapies and treatments offered and your site has been an eye opening experience. I expect to spend hours if not days reviewing your site. Put me on your mailing list! Thanks again'. Tony Meehleis
- 'Having autism myself and having children with autism this site is most refreshing, it's up to date info, on all aspects of ASD highly recommended by myself and recommended on my autism forum, a first stop for newly diagnosed individuals/parents and us veterans'. Shell Spectrum
- 'This website is a gem for parents looking for up-to-date, practical information on where to start tackling autism or what else to consider along the challenging journey of treatments and interventions. It is balanced, comprehensive and thorough; an amazing resource that will help many families navigate through the minefield of information available. A big thank you to the Research Autism team.' Carmen King
- 'My wife (Riza) and I would like to commend you and your organisation for your amazing work at Research Autism. As parents of a lovely boy in the spectrum, we find it really beneficial to have a trusty online resource for interventions in autism. Seeing that you provide high quality, unbiased information and evaluation on the many treatments and therapies for autism, Research Autism is now our immediate point of reference whenever we hear of interventions that we are not familiar with.' Ralph Jordan Poserio Navarro
- 'The Research Autism website is now the first-choice location internationally if you want to obtain clear, reliable, comprehensive, up-to-date, and independent summaries of the evidence for efficacy of interventions for autism'. Professor Simon Baron-Cohen, Professor of Developmental Psychopathology at the University of Cambridge and Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge; and Director of the Autism Research Centre (ARC) in Cambridge.
Comments from visitor survey 2010
- "Keep doing what you're doing."
- "I really value your search summaries and information on the evidence base of interventions"
- "Thank you for an excellent, high quality site that can be trusted and that assists with understanding and practicing in the field of autism..."
- "I find the information very useful and it's reassuring to be able to refer to a trustworthy organisation that seeks to assess interventions and disseminate information with limited bias."
- "Amazingly helpful in some very difficult situations"
- "When feeling a bit uncertain... it's great to have somewhere that I can go to and check for good quality research and objective discussion"
- 25 Oct 2017