Online Booking Form: Beyond Autism: What does an autism diagnosis mean?
Please use this form to book your place at our next conference, which will be held on Wednesday 19th October 2016, 9.00 am - 5.30pm at Friends' Meeting House, Manchester M2 5NS.
Advice on filling out the form
- If you require more than one booking please complete the form per attendee or contact us. Thank you.
Security of your payment
All communications initiated by this form are transmitted via Secure Sockets Layer(SSL). The SSL protocol is the industry standard method for creating an encrypted, secure connection between your web browser and a web server.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Please note the following
- The premises and facilities will be accessible for people with physical disabilities.
- No responsibility can be accepted for loss, theft or damage of any items at the event.
- Every effort will be made to adhere to the programme as advertised. However the organisers reserve the right to make changes due to unforeseen circumstances. We regret there can be no refunds due to such changes
- No refunds can be made in the event of a delegate's cancellation or circumstances or events beyond Research Autism's control such as disruption of transport or acts of terrorism. Should a delegate be unable to attend, they may nominate another delegate in their place subject to permission from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Autism staff will be available to assist you throughout the day.
- A photographer may be present to produce promotional photographs which will then be used in Research Autism's publications and may be posted to our website.
- 30 Nov -0001