Useful Resources on the Scientific Method
This page lists some resources on the scientific method
If you know of a significant resource which is not listed here please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we reserve the right to not include information about a resource if we do not consider it appropriate.
- Cochrane Collaboration An international not-for-profit organisation, providing up-to-date information about the effects of health care. It provides the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, part of The Cochrane Library, the definitive resource for evidence-based health care
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence UK organisation responsible for providing national guidance on promoting good health and preventing and treating ill health. Provides useful checklists for evaluating the scientific validity of research studies.
- Sense About Science independent charitable trust promoting good science and evidence in public debates. It does this by promoting respect for evidence and by urging scientists to engage actively with a wide range of groups
- PubMed Run by the National Library of Medicine in the US, this includes over 16 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals for biomedical articles back to the 1950s.
- TRIP Database Decribes itself as the Internet's leading resources for Evidence-Based Medicine.
- 20 Nov 2015