Resources on Autism
This section provides information about a range of organisations, websites, databases, publications and personal accounts of autism.
If you know of any resources we should include please let us know.
If you need immediate, practical help please contact the Autism Helpline on 0845 070 4004.
The Autism Helpline, run by the National Autistic Society, provides impartial, confidential information, advice and support for people on the autism spectrum, their families and carers. It is open Monday-Friday 10am - 4 pm.
Link to Autism Helpline (Open in New Window)
- Autism Organisations. A list of some of the biggest organisations for people with autism, their carers and others.
- Autism Websites. A list of 1000 plus websites on research into autism and related issues.
- Autism Portals. A list of websites which provide links to other websites and organisations about autism.
- Autism Forums. A list of online forums, message-boards and mail-lists about autism.
- Autism Journals. A list of some of the most important peer-reviewed journals which cover autism.
- Autism Quizzes. Quizzes to test your knowldge of autism and related issues.
- Autism Apps Free apps which have been designed to help individuals with autism.
- Brain Bank for Autism Organisation which collects donated brain tissue for research into the causes of autism and related developmental conditions.
- Quick link:
- 12 Sep 2016