Blogs on Autism
This page provides links to some blogs which provide personal insights into autism and related issues.
Please note that most blogs are highly personal and subjective. Some express political or controversial views. Some contain language or views that other people may find libelous or offensive. Because of this we cannot accept responsibility for the blogs we link to or the information found there.
If you know of a significant or interesting blog which is not listed here please email email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right to not include information about a blog if we do not consider it appropriate.
- The Autism Crisis (Open in New Window) Canadian blog written by Michelle Dawson, a researcher with autism, who is often critical of organisations or researchers who claim to help people with autism.
- Ballastexistenz (Open in New Window) US blog written by a self-advocate who has participated in several aspects of the disability rights movement including autistic liberation, psychiatric survivor, mainstream disability rights, and developmental disability self-advocacy.
- Chronicles of a Memory Foam Mattress (Open in New Window) Joe Powell, talks about the challenges of living with Asperger syndrome.
- Facing Autism in New Brunswick (Open in New Window) Canadian blog written by Harold Doherty, the father of a boy on the spectrum.
- liv's journey (Open in New Window) US blog written by the parents of two children with autistic spectrum disorders.
- Natural Variation (Open in New Window) US blog which claims to dispel 'junk science in the autism field, scrutinizes questionable treatments, and exposes stereotypes and demeaning characterizations.'
- Questioning Answers (Open in New Window) UK blog written by Paul Whitely with views on autism research and other musings.
- Thinking Person's Guide to Autism (Open in New Window) The purpose of the Thinking Person's Guide to Autism is to provide information from autistics, professionals and parents.
- Quick link:
- 25 Oct 2017