This page lists some key online forums which discuss autism and related issues.
If you know of a significant forum which is not listed here please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we reserve the right to not include information about a forum if we do not consider it appropriate.
- Autism Connect Run by the Autism Alliance, this is an online social network for people with autism and their families.
- ASD-Friendly UK discussion forum which describes itself as "a support network of parents with autistic and Aspergers children, who discuss life as we know it"
- AspergersUK UK discussion forum which aims to provide a place where anyone dealing with with autism can get together with others and share experiences, knowledge and support.
- Aspie Village UK social group for adults with Asperger syndrome and similar conditions.
- Aspies for Freedom help and advocacy group which aims to strengthen autism rights, oppose all forms of discrimination against aspies and auties, and work to bring the community together both online and offline.
- AutiNet Forum International electronic list discussing all aspects of autism and developmental disorders, but especially high-functioning autism (HFA) and Asperger syndrome.
- Autism UK Forum Message board run by UK charity which exists to increase awareness of autism, together with well established and newly developed approaches in the diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- Autscape Online conference specifically by and for autistic people
- Awares Talk UK forum, designed to give researchers and practitioners the opportunity to discuss topics of relevance to autism.
- NAS Community UK forum run by the National Autistic Society where you'll find people talking about autism and sharing their thoughts, questions and experiences.
- Network Autism UK forum for professionals run by the National Autistic Society.
- Talk about Autism UK forum for everyone interested in autism run by Ambitious About Autism.
- The Autism Forum UK community created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and meet others who share a common interests.
- Wrong Planet Web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with autism, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences.
- Quick link:
- 21 Mar 2018