This page lists some key online forums which discuss autism and related issues.
If you know of a significant forum which is not listed here please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we reserve the right to not include information about a forum if we do not consider it appropriate.
- ASD-Friendly (Open in New Window) UK discussion forum which describes itself as "a support network of parents with autistic and Aspergers children, who discuss life as we know it"
- AspergersUK (Open in New Window) UK discussion forum which aims to provide a place where anyone dealing with with autism can get together with others and share experiences, knowledge and support.
- Aspies for Freedom (Open in New Window) Self help and advocacy group which aims to strengthen autism rights, oppose all forms of discrimination against aspies and auties, and work to bring the community together both online and offline.
- AutiNet Forum (Open in New Window) International electronic list discussing all aspects of autism and developmental disorders, but especially high-functioning autism (HFA) and Asperger syndrome.
- Autism UK Forum (Open in New Window) Message board run by UK charity which exists to increase awareness of autism, together with well established and newly developed approaches in the diagnosis, assessment, education and treatment.
- NAS Community (Open in New Window) UK forum run by the National Autistic Society where you'll find people talking about autism and sharing their thoughts, questions and experiences.
- Wrong Planet (Open in New Window) Web community designed for individuals (and parents / professionals of those) with autism, Asperger's syndrome, ADHD, PDDs, and other neurological differences.
- Quick link:
- 08 Mar 2016