This page lists some key scientific journals which publish peer-reviewed articles on autism.
If you know of a significant scientific journal which is not listed here please email email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right to not include information about a journal if we do not consider it appropriate.
- Autism in Adulthood Journal for research and scholarship on issues affecting adults on the autism spectrum, from emerging adulthood to later life.
- Autism Research Flagship journal of the International Society for Autism Research
- Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews Provides a focus for communication among neuroscientists, geneticists, neurodevelopmental pediatricians, and behavioral scientists interested in clinical or basic science research in aspects of brain development and function.
- Good Autism Practice Journal dedicated to promoting good practice with children and adults with autism and Asperger's syndrome.
- Molecular Autism Peer-reviewed, online open access journal that publishes high-quality basic, translational and clinical research that has relevance to the etiology, pathobiology, or treatment of autism and related neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders Includes articles and reviews with a primary focus on applied topics such as diagnosis, incidence and prevalence, methods of evaluating treatment effects, and a range of interventions.
- Bio-Med Central Research articles in all journals published by BioMed Central
- Quick link:
- 25 Jun 2018