Organisations and Websites about Children and Young People on the Autism Spectrum
This page lists some of the key organisations and websites (most within the UK) relevant to children and young people with autism.
For a more comprehensive list please see Links to Autism Organisations and Websites
If you know of any organisations and website we should include on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directories of Organisations and Websites
Nationwide Autism Organisations within the UK
- ACE Education Advice & ACE Education Training (Open in New Window) Organisation which provides advice and training on special education.
- Citizens Advice (Open in New Window) UK service which helps people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice
- Contact a Family (Open in New Window) Organisation which exists to support the families of disabled children whatever their condition or disability.
- Council for Disabled Children (Open in New Window) Umbrella body for the disabled children's sector in England, with links to other UK nations.
- Gov UK (Open in New Window) UK Government portal, providing information about wide range of government services and information inc. benefits, disability, education and learning
- Independent Parental Special Education Advice (Open in New Window) UK charity providing free legally based advice to families who have children with special educational needs
- Relate (Open in New Window) UK charity which offers advice, relationship counselling, sex therapy, workshops, mediation, consultations and support
- Samaritans (Open in New Window) UK charity which aims to alleviate emotional distress and reduce the incidence of suicide feelings and suicidal behaviour
- Transition Information Network (Open in New Window) Alliance of organisations and individuals who come together with one common aim; to improve disabled young people's experience of transition to adulthood.
- Quick link:
- 08 Feb 2016