Rate this page:
ExcellentPrint/View WholeSend Feedback
Useful Resources on Autism
This section provides information about a range of organisations, websites, databases, publications and personal accounts of autism.
If you know of any resources we should include please let us know.
If you need immediate, practical help please contact the Autism Helpline on 0845 070 4004.
The Autism Helpline, run by the The National Autistic Society, provides impartial, confidential information, advice and support for people with autism, their families, professionals, researchers and students. It is open Monday-Friday 10am – 4 pm.
Link to Autism Helpline (Open in New Window)
- Autism Organisations. A list of some of the biggest organisations for people with autism, their carers and others.
- Autism Websites. A list of 1000 plus websites on research into autism and related issues.
- Autism Portals. A list of websites which provide links to other websites and organisations about autism.
- Autism Forums. A list of online forums, message-boards and mail-lists about autism.
- Autism Journals. A list of some of the most important peer-reviewed journals which cover autism.
- Autism Apps Free apps which have been designed to help individuals with autism.
- Autism Events. A very select list of events on autism, with links to other event listings.