Rate this page:
ExcellentPrint/View WholeSend Feedback
Sources of Autism Research Studies
We get information for this website from a wide range of sources including research databases, news agencies and individuals with an interest in autism.
Please note: this does not necessarily mean we agree or disagree with everything provided by those sources.
The following is a list of the sources we check when compiling information about the interventions found on this site.
What we check first
- Autism Data Includes details of over 15,500 published books, articles and reports from across the world on autism and related subjects
- Autism – the International Journal of Research and Practice International journal which provides a major international forum for research of direct and practical relevance to improving the quality of life for individuals with autism or autism-related disorders.
- Autism Research Flagship journal of the International Society for Autism Research
- Focus on Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities International journal which provides practical elements of management, treatment, planning, and education for persons with autism and pervasive developmental disorders
- Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities Published on behalf of the British Institute of Learning Disabilities, this journal covers many aspects of learning disabilities including autism.
- Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. Covers severe psychopathologies found in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia.
- Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities Research Reviews Provides a focus for communication among neuroscientists, geneticists, neurodevelopmental pediatricians, and behavioral scientists interested in clinical or basic science research in aspects of brain development and function.
- Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders Includes articles and reviews with a primary focus on applied topics such as diagnosis, incidence and prevalence, methods of evaluating treatment effects, and a range of interventions.ent/klu/jadd . Covers severe psychopathologies found in childhood, including autism and childhood schizophrenia.
- Research in Progress database on the NAS website at www.nas.org.uk/nas/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=596
Back To Top
What we check next – where this is appropriate
Individual websites on particular aspects of autism. For example
Back To Top
What we check last – where this is appropriate
- Google UK at www.google.co.uk
- Various news sites, such as Guardian Unlimited at www.guardian.co.uk
- Other websites which have been brought to our attention and which we consider relevant
Back To Top
Research Studies into Autism Spectrum Disorders